myStory

Hi, I'm Tra

I’m a former corporate executive and author with a passion for   entrepreneurship, business strategy, and franchising.  I’ve been quoted or published in Forbes, Bloomberg, and Financial Markets Weekly along with more than fifty other online and print publications. 

The widening gap between entrepreneurship and employment in America is the largest in history. Each year, fewer and fewer people start their own business.

Right now, 93% of Americans work for the other 7%. The US is one of the most entreprenerial countries, yet self-employment in America ranks among the lowest in the world.

Please join me on my mission: To Rescue 1 Million Entrepreneurs from Traditional Employment. 

Pre-order your FREE copy of my upcoming book Boss Brain now.

You’ll also receive FREE access to the Boss Brain Online Training Platform. 

myStory

Hi, I'm Tra.

I’m a former corporate executive and author with a passion for   entrepreneurship, business strategy, and franchising.  I’ve been quoted or published in Forbes, Bloomberg and Financial Markets Weekly along with more than fifty other online and print publications. 

The widening gap between entrepreneurship and employee in America is the largest in history. Right now, 93% of Americans work for the other 7%. 

Please join me on my mission: To Rescue 1 Million Entrepreneurs from Traditional Employment.
Scroll to Top
Send this to a friend