Boss Brain:

Unlock Your True Potential, Unleash Your Entrepreneurial Intincts, And Live the American Dream

Despite all the current hype about the gig economy, entrepreneurship in America is at an all-time low. Based on the current trajectory, 99% of the American workforce will work for the other 1% sometime in the mid-2040s. 

Societal expectations are slowly burying American entrepreneurial instincts beneath a mountain of lies—and the worst lies are the ones that aspiring entrepreneurs tell themselves.

Based on proven scientific research, Boss Brain traces the spirit and psychology of entrepreneurship through a sweeping arc of history beginning 12,000 years ago when humans put down spears and picked up shovels. 

Using stories that skip across time—from the height of the Roman Empire to the moon landing—it empowers aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools to break free from the chains of societal expectations and live the real American Dream.

Tra Williams, Author ~ Feed Your Unicorn

Boss Brain
Unlock Your True Potential, Unleash Your Entrepreneurial Instincts, and Live the American Dream

Despite all the current hype about the gig economy, entrepreneurship in America is at an all-time low. Based on the current trajectory, 99% of the American workforce will work for the other 1% sometime in the mid-2040s. 

Societal expectations are slowly burying American entrepreneurial instincts beneath a mountain of lies—and the worst lies are the ones that aspiring entrepreneurs tell themselves.

Based on proven scientific researchBoss Brain traces the spirit and psychology of entrepreneurship through a sweeping arc of history beginning 12,000 years ago when humans put down spears and picked up shovels. 

Using stories that skip across time—from the height of the Roman Empire to the moon landing—it empowers aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools to break free from the chains of societal expectations and live the real American Dream.

Scroll to Top
Send this to a friend